On the morning of the event the best parking is found by turning left off the main road Parkes Street in to Laurina Avenue. (Turn left at the Shell petrol station which you will find coming down the Parkes Street entry to town). Once on Laurina Avenue you follow this road around to the right as it turns in to Boomerang Street. Off street parking is available near the tennis courts and our local worker's club. Alternatively and if this area is at capacity you should park along Park Avenue up past the tennis courts and towards the rugby league fields. This allows rear entry to the registration tent and start line after a walk of a minute or two. It is not a good idea or helpful to try and park near the start line being the Centennial Hotel.
- Stanwell Park to Helensburgh Post Race
- A bus will shuttle from Stanwell Park back to Helensburgh for
runners from 10:15am until 12:15pm.
- This options is FREE for runners and walkers requiring a lift back to Helensburgh to their car.
- Vehicle access is available both to and from Helensburgh and Stanwell Park except for the hours 8:15am til 9am.
- During the event Police and professional Traffic Controllers will monitor an amended traffic flow.
- Family and Friends are able to make their way to the event finish on Stanwell Park Beach but spectators must pass through Bald Hill/Stanwell Tops by 8:15am when the first event participant arrives (for safety the road will be closed for 45 minutes in both directions from the Stop sign at Bald Hill to Stanwell Park – a distance of about 1km).
- Clothing required for the end of the race can be placed on the designated bus but no later than 7:40am. We will provide the garbage bags and numbered bag ties but this bus will leave at 7:40am and no later (i.e. if you need clothing shuttled to the finish line and turn up at registration at 7:42am this bus will be gone).